federicasibella.it is committed to respecting the privacy of all users and the confidentiality of personal data, traffic data and communications content.
With this page we intend to help users understand how the data supplied by users using this website are used and protected (by following the Italian art. 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003 "codice privacy").
Personal data treatment
federicasibella.it treats two types of personal data:
- 1. The data that are stored on computer systems as a result of their operation: log and cookies
- 2. The data that users transmit by sending messages to the email address published on the website or by calling the telephone number listed on the website
This data is collected and stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed in accordance with the Code concerning the protection of personal data and other regulations in force.
How and why personal data are treated
The data processing will be carried out exclusively electronically putting in place appropriate security measures to ensure the accuracy, confidentiality, control over the distribution and use of personal data. The data may be processed by the data controller or by staff for purposes related to the performance of services as specified for each service offered.
While using the site, to every request that the browser sends to the server, the systems collect technical information to assess the proper functioning of services, to provide useful information, to correct malfunctions and to process traffic statistics in aggregate form.
This information includes the IP address of the device that made the request, the date and time of the request, the source claimed, the result of the request, the referrer (if any) associated with the request and the user agent through which the request was made.
This type of data is stored for 30 days and then destroyed.
Data provided by the user
The personal information you provide on a voluntary, free and explicit basis, are used in order to respond to any requests (as using the number on the website or by writing directly to the email address posted on the site).
Providing personal data
Apart from navigation data, the transfer of personal data contained in the application forms is free and optional. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to be able to make requests from the site and/or to be able to fulfill the requests submitted.
The processed data can be transferred also in EU countries or in third countries, in accordance with the agreement of the consent given also ex. art.43 c.1 letter a) Legislative Decree 196/03 of the Italian Data Protection Act.
Comunication and dissemination
The collected data will not be disseminated or disclosed to third parties without explicit consent, apart from any requests from the competent authorities, as it required by law.
Granted rights as from art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003
At any time they may exercise their rights in contronti the owner of the processing of personal data under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 warrants that:
- 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- 2. You have the right to obtain information about: a) the origin of personal information; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic devices; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- 3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Controller of personal data treatment
The controller of personal data treatment is Federica Sibella that can be contacted to exercise the rights guaranteed by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the user's terminal equipment (usually to the user's browser) by visited websites; they are stored in the user's terminal equipment to be then re-transmitted to the websites on the user's subsequent visits to those websites. When navigating a website, a user may happen to receive cookies from other websites or web servers, which are the so-called "third party" cookies. This happens because the visited website may contain items such as images, maps, sound files, links to individual web pages on different domains that are located on servers other than the one where the page being visited is stored.
Cookies are used for several purposes ranging from IT authentication to the monitoring of browsing sessions up to the storage of specific information on user configurations in accessing a given server, and so on.
Cookies can remain in the system for long periods and may also contain a unique identifier. This allows sites that use them to keep track of the user's navigation within the site, for statistical purposes or advertising, that is, to create a custom profile to the user from the visited pages and then show targeted ads (i.e. Behavioural Advertising).
Types of cookies used
musings.it uses partner for statistical data, such as Google Analytics, to collect statistical and analytical data about the use of the website by its visitors. For example, these partners collect and compile data on page views on the search engines and keywords they used to find your site, on the links which are accessible from the site, and other similar data. These statistics are not used to track user activity on other websites.
User's choices with respect to cookies
federicasibella.it recommends not to restrict or block cookies: in doing so, the functionality of our website may not be optimal. However, if you choose to do so, you must consider the following.
The Help menu in the toolbar of most browsers will tell you how it is possible not to accept cookies, how to receive a warning from your browser when you receive a new cookie, or how to delete or disable cookies altogether. In the following you will find detailed information for the major browsers.
To block Google Analytics cookies, please visit: Google Analytics opt-out page.
Detailed information about cookies can be found also on the dedicated Wikipedia page.
For information about the cookies stored on your terminal and to turn them on and off individually, please see Your online choices.